This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, February 2, 2009

January Jewelry For Charity Recap & February Kick-Off

Thanks again everybody! I'm excited to announce that with your help, I raised a whopping $520 for Save The Chimps during the month of January. It makes me so happy to be able to send a nice big check to such an awesome organization.

For February, I'll once again be featuring one of my all-time favorite charities, the amazing Animal Place sanctuary. This is the last of four special donations to Animal Place that are going towards their new sanctuary. I'm so excited to attend the grand opening of their new facility on July 4th!

1 comment:

Sara said...

What an amazing gift for Save the Chimps!

Tag, you're it. http://rainydaycraftsbysara.blogspot.com/2009/02/tag-youre-it.html