This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Work

Moissanite and recycled 14k white gold ring
{ custom order; sold }

Lab-created Chatham sapphire and recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

Oregon sunstone and recycled 14k white gold ring
{ custom order; sold }

Nevada turquoise, moissanite and recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

Lemon opal, recycled 22k yellow gold, and recycled sterling silver ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara,

I've been following your blog for several months now. I am always dazzled by your work! That ring in the first picture is absolutely stunning!

Someday I'm looking forward to having enough money to buy one of your pieces... but until then I'll just admire. It's always a treat to see posts about your new work.

Anonymous said...

I love that lemon opal! such a yummy ring--pretty work as usual :)

--from orchidstripe555