This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thanks for the feedback!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who took the time to give me feedback on my new website. It's been really helpful to read your thoughtful comments, and this morning I made a few changes based largely on your suggestions. Take a peek and let me know what you think.

The biggest changes are the slideshow on the homepage and a longer slideshow on the gallery page. I'm particularly interested to hear whether these shows take excessive amounts of time to load on your computers. I have a reasonably fast connection, and they are fairly quick to load here at my house.

I also added some links at the bottom of each page to make it easier to find the pages that are not linked in the main title bar (my etsy shop, custom ordering info, fair trade stones list, and fair trade birthstone chart).

Hopefully these changes will be positive improvements; do let me know what you think!

1 comment:

JudyM said...

Good changes...I like the links at the bottom, making it easy to find what you want. I really like the slideshows, and they load fine on my computer, but we do have a fairly high speed connection, too.