This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Please Help!

I'm sure by now you have all heard about the catastrophic earthquake in Haiti. Please, take a moment to donate whatever you can towards the relief efforts. I chose to donate through Doctors Without Borders, but there are many ways to help.


When terrible disasters like this one manage to jolt me out of my usual self-centered daily life, I feel ashamed of the wasteful affluence that most of us experience here in the US while so many others around the world suffer deplorable conditions as part of their daily lives. How can such imbalance be tolerated? I don't know the answers, I just know that I have to do something, no matter how small, to try to help. I hope you will too.

No comments: