This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Work

moissanite wedding ringsMoissanite, recycled sterling silver, and recycled 14k white gold engagement ring with recycled 14k white gold wedding band
{ for sale now in my Etsy shop }

ethical sapphire jewelryFair trade sapphire and recycled palladium sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

Fair trade sapphire and recycled 14k yellow gold ring, size 7.5
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

Moissanite, Chatham lab-created alexandrite, recycled 14k palladium white gold, and recycled palladium sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

2 comments:

soph said...

I love the look of that last ring: a solitaire with just one stone set into the band either side. It reminds me of writing... Like something in parentheses or between elipses or asterisks. Very nice.

soph said...

Typo- ellipsis