This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Studio Sale!

In case you're not following McFarland Designs on Facebook, here's a pic of my recently completed brand new studio!


Isn't it beautiful??? I'm so thrilled with it - a HUGE improvement over the cold, poorly lit garage space I've been working out of for the past two years. It's amazing what a difference a comfortable and attractive space makes to my work-time satisfaction and productivity.

But construction isn't cheap! The bills are rolling in for construction and furnishing of my lovely new space and I would love to convert some in-stock rings to in-wallet cash-money :-) ... so I've marked down most of my in-stock rings by 50%. Now's your chance to get an amazing deal!!!

No comments: