This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

For all of you wire wrapping fanatics out there...

I found this gorgeous tutorial on Etsy recently and felt the need to share it with you. Iza is an incredibly gifted artist, and I'm excited to see her selling this awesome looking tutorial!

...and another variation from the same tutorial.

I can't vouch for the instructions themselves, since I haven't bought it yet (but plan to do so after the holiday madness has passed), but based on Iza's obvious talent, I'm sure it's great. I love the versatility of the design - be sure to click on the link to see even more possibilities. If any of you try it out, let me know how it goes!

1 comment:

Lotta said...

Hi Tamara, thanks for posting this link! I can't believe I didn't know Iza Malczyk had a shop at Etsy. I might be tempted to try it out :)