This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Chicken Update

I have been terribly remiss in posting chicken photographs lately. I finally got my butt in gear today and snapped some pics because I am excited to share how well our newest hens are doing. Check out these 'before' pics - and just look at them now!








Their tail feathers still have just a bit of growing in to do, but they look so much plumper and smoother than they did two months ago. It's amazing what some good grass and freedom from horrific confinement will do for a lovely feathered lady!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you Tamara for rescuing these gals. They look amazing! Someday I will have a place to do the same thing.