This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Studio Closed First Two Weeks of August

Just a quick note to let you all know that we're going to be moving (both home and studio) at the beginning of August, so I'm planning two weeks off at that time to get everything moved and re-organized. If you've been thinking about placing a custom order, please be aware that if you wait much longer, you're probably going to need to plan on a longer turnaround than my usual three weeks. So please plan ahead! Thanks for understanding.

Updated 7/7/2010: Looks like we're moving that time frame up a bit; I'm now planning for the closure to run from July 26th through August 8th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love these designs and the rings. Great blog!