This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Work

tormaline engagement ringAfghan tourmaline and recycled 14k yellow gold ring
{ custom order; sold }

ethical garnet ring Fair trade garnet, recycled sterling silver, and recycled 14k yellow gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

oregon sunstone jewelryOregon sunstone and recycled 14k white gold ring
{ custom order; sold }

sunstone gold ringOregon sunstone and recycled 14k rose gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

silver sunstone ringOregon sunstone and recycled sterling silver ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

inexpensive wedding ringHand-textured 'wave' ring, recycled palladium sterling silver
{ available now in my Etsy shop }

recycled gold ringRecycled 14k yellow gold ring
{ available now in my Etsy shop }

green tourmaline ringCalifornia green tourmaline, recycled palladium sterling silver, and fine silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

alexandrite wedding ringChatham lab-created alexandrite, recycled 14k yellow gold, and recycled palladium sterling silver ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

2 comments:

JudyM said...

Hi Tamara
You've been busy! As usual, all the rings are gorgeous, but I think my favorite (of this group)is the first one--the Afghan tourmaline.
Love, Judy

Caitlin said...

I love them all! Especially the first tourmaline and the garnet ring.