This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Turkeys!

Look who arrived today at our little farm! (BTW, I think we need a name for this operation - any suggestions?) Two new turkeys - Sunny (the white one) and Wendy (the dark one). Tinkerbell (our existing turkey, also white) is very interested, especially in Sunny. I'm keeping them separated by a fence for a while so they can get used to each other, but when Sunny and Wendy got here, Tinkerbell and Sunny spent a looooong time making some pretty awesome noises at each other through the fence, and doing some interesting things with their feathers and necks. Too cute.

That's Tinkerbell on the upper left, Sunny on the upper right, and Wendy in front.

Gobble gobble!

I like this one because of the ducks in the background.

Isn't she gorgeous?

1 comment:

Bella said...

Just beautiful! Good luck with coming up with a name. My creative juices aren't flowing right now, but I'll let you know if I have a break through!