This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Better make it quick...

...because Law & Order SVU is starting momentarily and I don't want to miss any of the heinous sex crimes. I just wanted to end your painful anticipation - I know you have been waiting on pins and needles to see some of my brand new beads, plus my two (yep, I'm a glutton) new purses... quick pictures and then I'm off:

a sneak peek at some of my new beads... there are lots more,
being added slowly but surely to my bead shop at www.bestbeads.etsy.com.


Thank you, Abby! You rock! www.whitepaintandribbons.etsy.com

And another great find from www.TexasBeauties.etsy.com!

Now if anyone hears me talking about buying another purse, please restrain me. Really.

Nighty night.

No comments: