This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Work

Well, it has taken me a while to get back into my jewelry making groove after that amazing vacation in Guatemala, but I think it's safe to say I'm back with a vengeance. I feel like I was hugely productive these past three work days, and I have lots to show for it! (I made more than what's here, but some was repeats of past work so I didn't bother photographing it.)


sapphire wedding setFair trade sapphire and recycled 14k palladium white gold engagement ring with moissanite and recycled 14k palladium white gold wedding band
{ custom order; sold }

green tourmaline ringCalifornia green tourmaline and recycled 14k palladium white gold engagement ring with matching bands
{ custom order; sold }

ethical wedding bandFair trade peridot, amethyst, citrine, and recycled palladium sterling silver wedding band
{ custom order; sold }

rose gold wedding ringMoissanite, recycled 14k rose gold, and recycled sterling silver wedding band
{ custom order; sold }

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the one at the top might be the coolest thing I've ever seen!

I've never seen The Princess Bride - is this any way related to the film?

Tamara said...

Thanks! No official relation to the movie - it just reminded me of a ring that a princess would wear. But that was a good movie, you should see it! :-)