This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

There are only so many post titles I can come up with to announce the arrival of new ring designs.

Finished today:

pink amethyst ringFaceted pink amethyst ring, recycled sterling silver
{ custom order; sold }

blue pietersite ringBlue pietersite ring, recycled sterling silver
{ custom order; sold }

rutilated quartz ringRutilated quartz stacking ring set, recycled sterling silver
{ custom order; sold }

rutilated quartz jewelry(I love this shot.)

pink tourmaline leafCarved pink tourmaline 'leaf' ring, recycled sterling silver
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

blue tourmaline ringAfghan blue tourmaline ring, recycled sterling silver
{ custom order; sold }

green tourmaline ringCalifornia green tourmaline ring, recycled sterling silver
{ tentatively spoken for }

faceted kyanite ringFaceted kyanite ring, recycled sterling silver
(I looooooove this stone, and there's only one. Wah.)
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

lemon quartz ringLemon quartz ring, recycled sterling silver
{ custom order; sold }

I have a few more to post soon but right now I have to go wake up the boy...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

delightful eye popping candy!!!