This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fordite SALE!!!

Due to California's new super-restrictive (and rather confusing) Lead in Jewelry law, I'm going to be discontinuing my Fordite line. {sniff} All of my existing Fordite pieces have been marked down dramatically, so now's your chance to own one of these beauties for half price!

Fordite and sterling silver ring (now only $56.00)

I also have some great Fordite cabs that I'll be offering for sale soon - stay tuned.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Tamara, did you sell the first one? The reversible pendant? I really, really like that one, but I don't see it in your Etsy store anymore! :-(

Tamara said...

Yes, it just sold today. Sorry!

Michelle said...

Oh bummer! I waited too long!! My fault!! :-(

I do love the other necklace you have, too. I am thinking about it....

Anonymous said...

There is no lead in the Dagenham fordite, its only in the really old stuff (1960's). I have lots from different era's and have tested it all. Most of it doesn't contain lead :)