This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Work

moissanite gold ringMoissanite and recycled 14k gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

pink tourmaline pendantEnormous fair trade cat's eye pink tourmaline and sterling silver pendant
{ custom order; sold }

tourmaline gold ringFair trade pink tourmaline and recycled 14k gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

moissanite ring delicateMoissanite and recycled 14k gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

amethyst gold ringFair trade amethyst and recycled 14k gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are lovely! Like the last one with Amethyst the best.

Best Wishes,
R