This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, February 22, 2008

A teaser...

I have about a dozen rings just waiting for a final polish before I can photograph and list them, but I'll have to wait until nap time to get that done... In the meantime, here's one ring that didn't require polishing, and a necklace I made a couple of days ago.

Grey moonstone & sterling silver ring

This bezel was technically a 'mistake' - I almost melted it beyond repair, but thankfully caught it in time. I think it actually turned out pretty cool - isn't it fun when a near-disaster ends up being interesting and attractive?

Labradorite & prasiolite (green amethyst) necklace


More soon, I hope...

No comments: