This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Custom Order Rings

Here are some rings I created this week as special orders for some of my best customers, who have been very patient with me! These ones are spoken for, but if you'd like something similar, let me know!

Labradorite & sterling silver ring for Lucotte

Ruby & sterling silver ring for fullmetal

Labradorite & sterling silver ring for Lindsay T.

Ruby & sterling silver ring for sirpa

Labradorite & sterling silver ring for fullmetal

Moonstone & sterling silver ring for Wynna

PS - if one of these rings is for you, don't worry, I'll get them listed tonight - I'm rushing out the door right now but will be back in a couple of hours. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am soooooo excited!! it's gorgeous, thank you!! *smooch*

Anonymous said...

Mine is fabulous!
Sirpa :)