This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, October 19, 2007

More things I made this week

Here are a few more rings that I made this week; unlike the last ones I posted, these are not custom orders, which means they are up for grabs! Hopefully I'll get them listed in my shop over the next day or so.

Labradorite & sterling silver ring, size 8.5

Ruby & sterling silver ring, size 4.5

Labradorite & sterling silver ring, size 8.5 {sold}

Turquoise & sterling silver ring, size 8.5 {sold}

Labradorite & sterling silver ring, size 8.75

I also put together a couple of simple strung jewelry pieces using some of my new labradorite beads - I love the simplicity of these pieces; it really lets the labradorite flash and shine.

Labradorite & Thai hill tribe silver necklace

Labradorite & Bali silver bracelet

No comments: