This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!!!

Faceted green amethyst on floral patterned band
(the stone is a little wiggly; I need to see if I can snug up the bezel... also undecided whether I should antique the silver or not?)

Labradorite, as usual

Faceted lapis - isn't that a pretty stone, and so interestingly cut?

Playing around with this one, just something 'for fun'... I think it looks especially good with my tan line from my wedding ring showing through, no?

3 comments:

Julia said...

The ring with the green amethyst actually looks very nice without being oxidated. However, it might give more depth to it with some oxidation.... Difficult choice :)

JudyM said...

Beautiful new stones and rings! You've really been busy. I agree with Julia on the oxididating question; hard to choose.

Rach said...

I love your photos! The stones look stunning and the rings are gorgeous!