This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Catching Up

Here are a few odds and ends I've neglected to post about this week...

I got a new shipment of labradorite cabochons for making this style of ring:

(sample pic only; this one has sold)

Here they are:


This is great news because prior to these, I was having a heck of a time keeping these in stock! Now I just have to find time to make some rings... easier said than done!

I also made a couple of simple pairs of earrings the other day combining some nice gemstone briolettes with Bali silver cones.

Labradorite & Bali Silver earrings with handmade earwires

And I finally got more of these carved lotus flower beads in stock again, after months without. This has been a good seller for me and I'm happy to be able to stock it again!


That's all folks... nighty night.


No comments: