This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

A couple of rings

Despite numerous setbacks in my workshop lately, I did manage to churn out two rings, after much swearing and moaning and eye rolling (it's been that kind of week)... The first is a special order labradorite ring, and the second is a dainty little rustic garnet ring which I will go list in my Etsy shop momentarily. Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

Intuitive Jewellery Designs said...

i haven't ever commented before, but i'm a big fan of your jewellery, so i thought i'd say hi and tell you how much i love that garnet ring!!! gorgeous. makes me want to take a metal smithing class NOWNOWNOW, instead of waiting until i have a space for a home workshop ;)

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

I'm glad to see you make smaller rings. The garnet is perfect!