This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

De-Stashing again

My move prompted me to do a much-needed review of my bead inventory, and I'm now much more organized, and have set aside a pile of things I don't think I'll ever get around to using. I'm offering them here to anyone who wants them - just email me and let me know what you're interested in and I will invoice you through Paypal. Anything that doesn't sell in a few days will most likely go up in my Etsy shop, but I'd rather save the effort and sell 'em here, so shop, shop, shop!

Eight golden tourmaline briolettes, 5-7mm, $16

16 rectangular green (grossular) garnet beads (about 11" worth), 16-20mm, $18 {SOLD}

Eight labradorite briolettes, 10-11mm, $10

Five labradorite briolettes (one 12mm round and four 12mm square cushion cut), $14 {these are some of the less flashy, more included stones, just so you know...}

Opal and sterling silver clasp, 27mm {designed to acommodate a double strand necklace or bracelet - see the two rings on each side?}, $16

(the same clasp, opened)

Five prehnite briolettes, 8-9mm, $10

Eight rose quartz briolettes, 10-14mm, $18

Smooth turquoise rondelles, full strand, $10 {SOLD}

Oh, and I still have these, from the last time I de-stashed:

Pair of turquoise cabochons, 13mm x 18mm, $5

Carnelian button beads, 14" strand, ~5mm, $8 {SOLD}

Any takers???


No comments: