This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Change is in the air...

As most of you know, I decided earlier this year to put my Etsy bead shop up for sale in order to devote my full time and attention to my jewelry shop. I am excited to tell you that I've found an amazingly sweet and talented buyer for the bead shop, and I'll be introducing you to her soon! We'll be working closely over the next few weeks to ensure a smooth transition.

My BestBeads shop will be closing temporarily this Friday night, May 8th, to perform inventory, and will re-open under a new Etsy domain within a few days. You can expect to enjoy the very same top-quality beads and cabochons you've come to rely on from BestBeads at the new shop, as well as friendly and attentive customer service.

Thanks for your incredible support over the last couple of years, and for your patience during this transition.

1 comment:

Two B's said...

Best wishes to both of you in your seperate ventures.