This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Work

I've had a lot going on lately, and have been having trouble carving out much studio time...but I finally managed to finish a few rings today, and a bunch more are in the nearly-complete stage. Hopefully I can wrap those up over the next couple of days. Anyway, here's the newest stuff -

fair trade turquoiseFair trade Nevada turquoise & oxidized recycled sterling silver ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

chunky turquoise ringFair trade Nevada turquoise & oxidized recycled sterling silver ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

blue stacking rings
Kyanite, rainbow moonstone, aquamarine, & recycled sterling silver stackable ring
{ custom order; sold }

No comments: