This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Closeout Sale

I've been working for several months towards having an entirely fair trade shop, and I'm getting really close. I only have a few items left using stones whose fair trade status I can not verify, and I've decided to mark these items down by 50%. I also have a few cabochons still lying around whose fair trade status is questionable, and I'll be de-stashing those soon as well.

Flashy Labradorite Necklace, Sterling Silver -
was $228; now just $114! {SOLD}

Garnet, Blue Tourmaline, Green Tourmaline, & Sterling Silver Pendant
(the only non-fair-trade stone in this one is the blue tourmaline) -
was $118; now just $59!

Chunky Blue Tourmaline Ring -
was $198; now just $99!



No comments: