This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Changes Ahead...

I think I'm just about ready to launch my new website (previewed here). Sometime in the next few days (I hope), you may notice something different when trying to connect to my blog.

Up until now, either url - www.McfarlandDesigns.com or www.McfarlandDesigns.blogspot.com - would take you to the same place (i.e. my blog); however, once I implement this change, www.McfarlandDesigns.com will take you to my new website, and, if I can get everything set up the way I hope, www.McfarlandDesigns.com/blog will take you to my blog.

Confusing, I know. But I'm warning you a little bit ahead of time because I really don't want to lose any of you in the transition. So remember to check back later this week and see how things are shaping up.