This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My New Website is Live!

Well, I've finally done it - now in addition to this blog (whose new url, by the way, is www.McFarlandDesigns.blogspot.com), I also have a fully functioning website at www.McFarlandDesigns.com.

I have worked really hard on the new site and am pretty excited about some of the new features, especially the information on placing a custom order, as well as the detailed list of available fair trade stones, plus a directory of fair trade birthstone options.

Sometime in the next few days, I'm planning to do some kind of giveaway or promotion to celebrate the official grand opening of my new site, but right now I have to get back to my 'real' work of jewelry fabrication for a few hours at least...

In the meantime, check out the new site, let me know if you find any bugs, and check back soon for something fun!

3 comments:

Marji said...

Congrats, looking good! :)

JudyM said...

What a great new web site! I like the layout and design very much, and it's easy to navigate. Very classy, and informative, too. Congratulations!

Gaby said...

Hi Tamara!
Congrats for your new website! I checked all of the sections and no bug so far :)

I like the section with the birthstones and the "modern options."

GOOD LUCK and congratulations for this!