This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Like Father, Like Son


It seems that Matt and Carlos share a common love for blackberry cobbler. :-) I'm used to Matt asking me to make it all the time during the summer when the berries on our property ripen, but now even when Matt is away at work, I have Carlos begging for blackberry cobbler! Well, I couldn't turn down my little angel (ha ha), and I figured we might as well take advantage while there were still some berries left, so today I made a small cobbler. Here's my recipe, if you're interested. I guess I should have mentioned it earlier in the year; the berries are just about done now. Oh well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy, Looks divine. Have to try it...

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara,

Your cobbler just came out of the oven, the house smells incredible and I'm wondering how I'll possibly manage to wait until it cools before I take the first bite!

Many thanks!
Itai

Tamara said...

Be sure to save some for tomorrow; I think it's even better the next day. :-)