This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Stuff

Here's what I finished yesterday... there's a definite 'blue' theme going on.

Rectangular cushion cut labradorite and recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

Peruvian blue opal and oxidized recycled sterling silver ring
{ to be listed soon in my shop }

Amazing apatite and recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

... and a rear view of the same ring.

Labradorite and recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

Kyanite and recycled sterling silver pendant
{ custom order; sold }

Matching kyanite and recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

Labradorite and recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

I had a terrible time trying to photograph this one - it's a gorgeous piece of labradorite with subtle but really striking flashes of color, which I unfortunately just couldn't seem to capture on film... I'll have to try again later.

And I nearly forgot to photograph this one - 'cuz it was on my finger. :-)

Kyanite and recycled 14k gold ring
(I have some finish work to do on this one still, but couldn't resist posting anyways. Love it! My first all-gold ring.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! They are all so good, I especially love the custom order Kyanite....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Especially nice to gather all these pieces with different shades of blue all together in one post like this, gives quite an effect :)

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

WOW! You jewelry is amazing! That cushion cut labradorite ring is to die for!