This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Boots!

We have been feeling pretty poor lately (who hasn't?), so I've been trying not to spend money on anything non-necessary, but I think I need some new rain boots, and these are so inexpensive, I think I can justify it. :-) But which should I buy???

Basic black - simple, goes with everything.

Should I channel my inner girly-girl?

Or get crazy with a wedge heel and polka dots?

Help!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Wedge heel and polka dots! You'll feel dressy, yet comfy. I just bought my first of wellies and can't wait for the first rain to wear them!
Maybe we'll have a wellie party on the farm over Thanksgiving :) Hugs!

Nathalie said...

I vote for 'girly-girl' - Pink is the way to go! Makes a bold statement :-) Cheers! Nat

Skye Jewelry said...

Funny, I just bought the same ones in black w/ white polka dots. You've got to do either pink - which in a rainboot is the new black, will go with just about everything but red, or the polka dots, which are always adorable. Wedges in the rain could possibly be dangerous though.....

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

Definetly the polka dots! I want them too!

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

I think you would be more into the black ones.

Tamara said...

Ah Roni, you know me well. I'm not a very flashy kind of girl, am I? :-) I'm leaning towards the black or the pink; I think the polka dots just aren't practical for sludging through the duck and chicken poop every day - I'd probably twist my ankle on that wedge heel.

jarvenpa said...

Pink. By all means. It will cheer you up when the rains don't seem likely to stop and the skies are all grey.

Lotta said...

I agree - I would go with the pink. I actually have blue wellies with turquoise details and flowers, and rainy weather is definitely not so cheerless as it was before.

Wedges are probably more for city use, you know, for wearing on paved streets and so on :-)

girl least likely to said...

pink! they're adorable. mine are blue-stripey and i loves 'em.