This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, October 10, 2008

New Stuff

prehnite earringsMy first attempt at making bezel set earrings!
I think these simple stud earrings turned out pretty cute; I want to try them in labradorite soon.
Prehnite & sterling silver { custom order; sold }

smoky quartz ringFaceted smoky quartz & recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

I got a new batch of round labradorite cabochons - several really nice ones... so I made some of my signature big round labradorite rings. These will go up in my shop soon.

big labradorite ringBlue flash labradorite & recycled sterling silver ring, size 6.5

large labradorite ringGreen flash labradorite & recycled sterling silver ring, size 8.5
(the flash in this one is brighter in person; it didn't photograph well)

chunky labradorite ringOrange flash labradorite & recycled sterling silver ring, size 8

labradorite cocktail ringRainbow flash labradorite & recycled sterling silver ring, size 7.75

multi labradorite(I couldn't resist posting an extra photo of this one; isn't it amazing???)


No comments: