This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Didn't mean to leave you hanging...

... I realized I didn't report on how last night's jewelry party went. In a word - YAY! Lots of people came and lots of people bought, and I went home tired but with money in my hot little hands, and pleased to know that my designs made a few people happy. So to everyone who came, thank you! Here are a couple of pics of things that were bought last night.





Tomorrow night (Saturday, May 5), I'll have my work on display at The Bead Shop in Eureka, CA from 6:00-9:00 p.m. for ArtsAlive. If you're in the area, stop by and say hi! And after that, I will breathe a big sigh of relief, knowing that my week of three big events is over. Hallelujiah. It's been fun, but exhausting.

2 comments:

JudyM said...

I'm so glad the party was so successful. I was wondering how it went. Cindy said she and Mom didn't stay long enough to know. Hope your show at Arts Alive went well, also.
Love, Judy

Feltland said...

Great earrings, loved them ...