This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Have you missed me?

I've been busy, busy, busy. I have a bunch of new rings made, but my buffer needs new wheels and until they arrive, I can't finish all of these new rings - grr. Here are a couple I got done before my buffer went wacky, plus a couple of beaded necklaces.

Olive tourmaline & sterling silver ring

Labradorite & sterling silver ring

Simple hammered & antiqued sterling silver band

Multicolored tourmaline & sterling silver necklace

Tundra garnet, tourmaline, & smoky quartz necklace
(I've posted this one before but I got better photos taken today.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do miss you.

radioactivegan said...

All your jewelry is so beautiful! I especially love the necklaces on this post. They are fantastic!

Gemheaven said...

Beautiful as always!!

Vegan_Noodle said...

I must admit to being addicted to checking your shop pretty much daily. Loving the new beadwork...

Julia said...

I absolutely love the ring with the triangular olive tourmaline, I've never seen anything like that before :)