This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More new rings

I'm really happy with these! What do you think?


Sweet little pink tourmaline surrounded by hand fabricated sterling silver dots. I love this one!

Special order for Denise; labradorite and sterling silver

Labradorite and sterling silver, size 6

Purple sapphire and sterling silver, size 7
I love this one so much, I think I may make one for myself as well!


6 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE that one with the silver dots, what a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Very cute... I love the silver dot ring too. They all look beautiful to me.

JudyM said...

You keep coming up with new ideas and more beautiful stones! I really like the silver dots, too.
We'll see you in a few days!
Love, Judy

Anonymous said...

Love these rigns! And one of your rigns is on font page on etsy again!
Sirpa

girl least likely to said...

purple sapphire?! i LOVE it!

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

Hey you're really expanding your ring ideas. I love the silver dot one. Great job!