This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

More cabs

My problem just got worse...

Assorted olive green tourmaline,
mined right here in California...
these are so clear and gemmy!

Peridot - I've never found it in cabochon form before!

By popular demand - more bubble gum pink tourmaline,
also mined here in California...

...and another view to see the shapes better.

Afghan tourmaline - can you believe that color?

My personal favorite - a HUGE (17+ carats) blue tourmaline cab.

Chrysoprase cabs

Green cat's eye tourmaline (from the same mine in Southern CA).

And one more green cat's eye tourmaline.

I also got some really pretty little round hessonite garnet cabochons but I can't find them at the moment. Grr.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are soooooooooooo pretty :-)

Mamacita said...

"HI, my name is Tamara and I'm addicted to cabochons."


Pssst. I like the Afgan cabs. Cool color!

deevaa said...

Ohhh.... I'm really liking the Afgan and the Olive tourmaline...

Intuitive Jewellery Designs said...

I have the same problem!! Too many stones, too many ideas, too little time. I sometimes get paralyzed by the sheer volume of ideas and beads and end up not making ANYTHING, but still buying more...

...in fact, I'm currently debating whether or not to purchase the andalusite, prehnite and labradorite briolettes in your shop right now. They're just so pretty....*drool*