This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, December 7, 2007

It's taking every ounce of willpower I possess not to cut into this cake right this very moment


Lower-Fat Deep Chocolate Bundt Cake from Veganomicon, with Chocolate Ganache Topping from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. I'm taking it to my dad's birthday get together tonight so it probably shouldn't have a wedge cut out of it beforehand... or drool on it... I'll try very hard to restrain myself.

2 comments:

JudyM said...

That's looks delicious. Hope it makes it there without being sampled. Have fun at the party. We'll be seeing you sometime next week!
Love, Judy

Anonymous said...

All that talk, then she made the mistake of stopping at my work first. And it went to Rick's with a big piece missing. Ha ha ha