This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Tag, I'm It.

Misti from MDK Jewelry Designs has tagged me. I've never been tagged before, at least not on my blog! Here are the rules:
  • List 7 random facts/habits about yourself.
  • Choose another 7 bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog.
  • Leave your 7 bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tagging instructions.

Here are my random facts/habits:

  1. I dream of someday having a pet turkey. Matt is not enthused.
  2. I traveled to Guatemala four times in 2006. I can't wait to go back (probably not for a couple of years).
  3. Sometimes when I get dressed, I put my shoes on before I pull my pants up. I don't know why.
  4. I am very excited about my newest wall decor for my kitchen - a very large yellow road sign, diamond shaped, with a big black cow silhouette on it.
  5. I am surprisingly drawn to bright shiny things, even though in real life I only wear blingy stuff on special occasions. Most days I am in jeans and a t-shirt.
  6. I think I might possibly have the worst singing voice of anyone in the whole world. Really.
  7. My favorite body part is my feet.

And here are my tag-ees:

Okay, I'm lame... I don't know hardly anyone who blogs! I will work on finding one more and maybe add it later - for now, I have to try to get something constructive done while Carlos is napping.

1 comment:

Kreativlink said...

This photo is just gorgeous :)