This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Walking in the Rain

We went to a wildlife refuge near our house this morning for a walk... and got rained on. But it was still nice. It's always a pretty place to be, even in the rain.


I'm getting surprisingly good at taking pictures over my shoulder with Carlos in the backpack. Here's another.

And don't these poppies match Carlos' shirt perfectly?



And I've been practicing my technique on the Eni ring I posted about the other day. I made a couple of minor changes to the original design that have made me happier with it. Here's the third one I made, and the first one I feel good enough about to try to sell. I'm off to list it on Etsy now!

1 comment:

JudyM said...

Wonderful pictures, good shots over the shoulder, and great subjects!
Can't wait to visit the wildlife refuge with you.