This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I finally joined YouTube...

I was thinking how nice it would be for Carlos' foster family back in Guatemala (who we stay in touch with via email) to see videos of him, rather than just still photos, so I went and joined YouTube. So far I can't get the recent video (the one I wanted to show the foster family) to upload but I was able to load this one from back in November 2006. This was during my third visit to see Carlos during the long adoption process, and this little clip shows him playing with my Dad in our hotel room. As it turned out, this was the only good day we had during that whole trip; Carlos got really sick and was throwing up the rest of the time - poor baby.


4 comments:

Vegan_Noodle said...

What a great way to stay in touch with his foster family! Carlos looks so happy playing in that video... you'd have never known the poor guy was sick soon after!

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

Such energy!

Anonymous said...

Very creative way to keep in touch. Very thoughtful as well. See you around the tubes! I'm whatsabudget there. Was the film you couldn't upload larger than 10mb? If so, you may have to split it up into 2 vids! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

The foster family in Guatemala is going to be so happy to see Carlos in action in all his two-year-old glory. He really has changed so much and I know they still love him very much.