This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Vegan Bridal Earrings

Here are some earrings I made last night for my dear friend who is getting married later this month. I also made her a matching necklace but (silly me) forgot to photograph it in my excitement to give it to her. I'm going to have to try to pry it from her steely grasp long enough to get a decent photo of it.

vegan bridal jewelryThe flash of the labradorite didn't show up well in the photo, but they are pretty in real life... Swarovski simulated pearls, labradorite, aquamarine, and sterling silver.

2 comments:

radioactivegan said...

Those are really beautiful! What a lucky friend you have!

Vegan_Noodle said...

Awww, those are gorgeous. Makes me want to get out the ones you made me and wear them just cuz.