This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yum!

I went to a local gem shop today looking for one thing - and walked out with all of this! Oops...

All are available for custom ring orders (except for one of the rubies, which might be spoken for already).

Faceted smoky quartz, 14mm

Sunstone (prettier in real life), 10mm

My favorite - faceted amethyst, 14mm

Swiss blue topaz, 8mm

Charoite, assorted shapes/sizes

Faceted aqua chalcedony, 13mm x 18mm

Faceted blue topaz, 8mm

Star ruby, 13mm

Star ruby, 14mm

Faceted rutilated quartz, 12mm x 16mm

Seraphinite, assorted shapes/sizes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! The swiss Blue topaz faceted is simply out of this WorLd!! Are they plain cabs or do they have a tiny hole drilled in them.

Tamara said...

They are cabochons, so they don't have any holes.

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

You have such a good eye. Those are all beautiful. I do that same thing when I say I am only getting one thing and I end up going crazy buying everything.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the Info. Wish it were a pendant...

Anonymous said...

You know how to pick the great ones! Love your selection!

{ps. anyone interested in buying from Best Beads will definitely be happy with the service and the prices}

JudyM said...

As usual, some absolutely beautiful stones. Can't wait to see what you do with some of them.
How is everyone there; are you all well by now (I hope)?
Love, Judy