This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, March 28, 2008

What I made today...

I spent a few hours this afternoon while Carlos was napping catching up on some bead work, mostly custom orders...

vegan bridal jewelryCustom order bridal earrings
(Rainbow moonstone, labradorite, Swarovski pearl, aquamarine, & sterling silver)

vegan bridal necklace... and matching necklace

kyanite silver necklaceCustom order kyanite solitaire necklace

labradorite dangly earringsCustom order labradorite earrings
(which I'm considering adding as a regularly stocked item...)

tourmaline braceletAnd a colorful tourmaline bracelet, which I will be listing in my shop tomorrow.


6 comments:

Catherine said...

Your jewellery is gorgeous! The stones are so beautiful.

The gems I bought from you have just arrived. I can't believe how quickly - under a week! (USA to UK) They are just beautiful and I can't wait to get started on them. Thanks so much. :o)

Catherine x

Anonymous said...

that kyanite is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

That tourmaline bracelet is so beautiful. I love it. Looks like a person could wear it practically every day with so many colors.

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

The bracelet is super pretty!

Corra said...

Oh dear the bridal earrings are lovely! Will it be heavy or it's just decent? I really like things in white! ^^

Tamara said...

They really aren't that heavy at all. :-)