This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yes, more beads.

I need them like I need a hole in the head. Soon to be listed in Ye Olde Bead Shoppe...

Andalusite briolettes

Aquamarine (beryl) nuggets
{just a bit smaller than those I've had in my shop recently}

Andalusite rondelles

Garnet briolettes

Green garnet briolettes

Smooth labradorite ovals

Faceted peridot rondelles

Tundra garnet briolettes

Teeny-weeny tundra garnet briolettes

Oh yes, and I have some labradorite cabochons to de-stash... anyone want them?

Assorted round labradorite cabs, 12.5mm - 17.5mm, $30 for the batch

{another view of the same cabs}

17mm labradorite cabs, $20 for all four

No comments: