This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Gemstone Pendants

When I met with my supplier yesterday, I also picked up a few beautiful gemstone and sterling silver pendants. I won't be listing them on Etsy since they aren't handmade (by me, anyway), but if you want to buy one, email me and I can invoice you through Paypal.


amethyst necklace pendant Amethyst & Sterling Silver Pendant
{ gemstone measures 12mm x 14mm; entire piece (including bail) is 14mm x 30mm }
$18 alone or $28 with sterling silver snake chain

Huge Labradorite & Sterling Silver Pendant
{ gemstone measures 35mm x 45mm; entire piece (including bail) is 46mm x 50mm }
$34 alone or $44 with sterling silver snake chain



labradorite necklace pendantLarge Labradorite & Sterling Silver Pendant
{ gemstone measures 35mm x 45mm; entire piece (including bail) is 46mm x 50mm }
$28 alone or $38 with sterling silver snake chain


prehnite necklace pendant Prehnite & Sterling Silver Pendant
{ gemstone measures 20mm x 20mm; entire piece (including bail) is 24mm x 36mm }
$24 alone or $34 with sterling silver snake chain


aquamarine necklace pendant

Aquamarine & Sterling Silver Pendant
{ gemstone measures 12mm x 16mm; entire piece (including bail) is 16mm x 31mm }
$22 alone or $32 with sterling silver snake chain

1 comment:

Wan said...

Oh...I love that prehnite and aquamarine pendants! It's just too bad I can't wear silver jewelry due to urticaria, my skin condition. Sigh.