This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Have You Missed Me?

Sorry for the long-ish silence... I seem to be getting into a habit of posting multiple times in one day and then going MIA for days at a time. Oh well. My excuse is that I am up to my eyeballs in new beads, all of which needed to be fondled excessively (done), photographed (done), and listed in my bead shop (not done yet). Here's a sneek peak for you, my loyal blog readers.

Tourmaline - I have 4mm and 5mm.

Turquoise briolettes

More turquoise briolettes.

Big turquoise nuggets.

Huge lemon quartz pear briolettes.

Awesome Peruvian blue opal marquis briolettes.

Gorgeous ruby rondelles.

My new favorite - spinel (not a cheap habit to take on!)

Here are the 4mm tourmaline.

Enormous faceted labradorite briolette drops.

Smooth labradorite nuggets.

Smooth labradorite rondelles.

Lemon quartz cushion briolettes.

Lemon quartz briolette drops.

Smooth green garnet ovals.

Faceted green garnet rondelles.

Iolite briolettes.

Kyanite, 20mm (also have 10mm).

Ametrine marquis briolettes.

Andalusite marquis briolettes.

Andalusite rondelles.

Aquamarine briolettes - very big!

Green garnet briolette drops.

7 comments:

BetteJo said...

I need a second job so I can buy more of your beads!

JudyM said...

Yes, I've been missing you. I can see why though--what fun to play with all those pretty beads! I can't wait to see what you do with the ones you choose to use yourself.

Anonymous said...

those smooth labradorite rondelles are really pretty.

Wan said...

Yay! You have two beads I have been waiting for...but I'm broke after spending on new beads. :P Hope they will not be gone by the time I have moolah. LOL.

Vegan_Noodle said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous beads! I'd have a hard time not keeping them all to myself....

Robin Marie said...

Goodness, woman, you will be the death of me. All these gorgeous beads make my heart hurt! what is Andalusite? It's GORGEOUS!

E and E Bungalow said...

OH gosh, I'm in heaven! Such gorgeous beads and I want them all! I'll be checking out your store daily to see what you've listed!