This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm back...

We got back from our trip yesterday, exhausted and so glad to be home! Traveling with an almost-two-year-old is no picnic, let me tell you. Carlos was really pretty good, but it's just a tough age for traveling. I've decided I'm not going anywhere else for a looooooong time. We had a lot of fun hanging out with Grandma Jeri, Grandpa Joe, Uncle Shelby, and cousin Calvyn though, and Carlos especially enjoyed swimming in the hotel pool.
Carlos & Papa at Knotts Berry Farm

Carlos & Grandma at Knotts (nothing spectacular about the picture itself but I wanted to show off Carlos' 'Pigs are friends, not food' t-shirt)

Carlos & Papa in the pool

Carlos and the object of his undying affection (obsession???) - cousin Calvyn

Matt and I managed to sneak away for a half day and tour the Queen Mary in Long Beach.

2 comments:

JudyM said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like everyone was having a good time (but I know how good it feels to get home from one of our trips, when it's just the two of us and no little one to take care of and keep entertained). I like seeing pictures of Calvyn, too.
Love, Judy

BetteJo said...

Love the picture in the pool! What a cutie!