This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More Gemstone Rings

As promised, I'm back on topic today. Here is the new ring design I debuted yesterday, in three new gemstone options - iolite, prehnite, and labradorite. Yum!




I really like how these have turned out. They are simple and modern, with nice splashes of color. I've already decided to keep a labradorite one for myself.

I've also been working on some custom orders, which I will photograph and post tomorrow in case you are interested!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this model, nice work!

Sirpa

BetteJo said...

OH! Gorgeous rings! Really beautiful - I just admire your skill more every day!

Paula said...

How do you do those? They are beautiful. I am just beginning to work with wire wrapped jewelry but I'm already addicted. Love, love, love your rings!!