This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, August 13, 2007

More Square Cabochons!

I've been working on finding some new suppliers of different varieties of square cabochons (as mentioned in this previous post), and a shipment just arrived from a new source. I'm very happy with them!

Top to bottom: pink opal, turquoise, denim lapis, rhodochrosite, and Peruvian blue opal

Rhodochrosite - close-up

Peruvian blue opal - close-up (can't wait to wrap these, they are SO pretty!!!)

Let me know if you're interested in commissioning a custom ring from any of these cabochons.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the Peruvian Opal cabs are going to look gorgeous in rings.

Anonymous said...

soooo pretty, I love peruvian opal!

Sirpa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work. It very impressive. Enjoyed the visit!